2009年9月21日星期一

♥CHANGE MYSELF♥


I'm tired of the whole day..because i'm sick ..very arduous..but wont alr.. sick more time on this years...so is ok......^^
recently I was change look like quiet gal on skul>.<.....
think it is good .....also can let friends quiet down....then no need talk so many for me lor.. lolx....... usually i'm 38 guy.mah......hahax..because for it all friends was worry me..
i'm so sorry.....>.<
everyone must had unhappy things ...
I will follow god instruct........ I can't control my life....
I was tired on my skul life now.
on skul had many thing let me revulsion!
y I cant get happy..?!T.T
ENVY is everyone nature?
include me also like that....
JESUS said all ppl must LENIENT n tolerate person..
HOW MANY PPL CAN DO IT?
so I'll do my best.. start now!

God Bless u All

没有评论:

发表评论

BB Yii

BB Yii

Jia~~u r important to mii

Jia~~u r important to mii