2009年9月2日星期三

♥ MY SKUL DAY♥




yesterday finally start skul!!
very happy o~~~
xixi~
so miss my ji mui leh~
5:30 a.m woke up~~~
I'm afraid that would be a little early for me
~~so~tired~~haiz...because yesterday night 失眠 oh~
how disgusting!!must cheer up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6:00 I had my breakfast.....yummy~~~
breakfast is the most important meal of the day leh~~~~~~
must remember~
with friend 翻面 jo~~
I think is a mistake ~
y she always blew up ?y she can't understand?wat for?
AM I WRONG??
haiz````HEADACHE!!!
forget it!

today together wite friend's 发癫 at the basketball hall...
sosososos...funny...
I also got with (lao gong jiajia) play 背背
my goodness~how amusing~
haha~~~
I'm enjoy that time!!!!yeah~~~~
very warm~~~thx all n luv u all~~~
muackxx..


3:00 bck home lur....
the weather has changed~
so lucky~today it's getting cooler
is a nice day~~~
oh my god~I can't endure the chilly weather!!!


mummi~carry me was too late~
haiz...i'm wait at lrt station around half hour lo~~
==!!very tired ~~
shit~~meet fly again!!why everyday can saw him at school~~~?
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
wat can i do?beat it?poor fellow!
don't worry ,time will wears on......

没有评论:

发表评论

BB Yii

BB Yii

Jia~~u r important to mii

Jia~~u r important to mii