2010年1月15日星期五

END______♥

The END.....
Hear that u may only belong to me~i know it...but i don't wanna face the fact about u!u broke my heart too much..!whenever!
maybe u dun think so...its true!
may i leave yr world?
u r correcter than me forever...!
am i wrong?wrong?wrong?always........
i should forgive u all times...
heart was pain without u
damn hate this feeling....pain pain pain..!!!!!!!
babe....do u thing it so?
everynight...the teara accompany me to fall asleep...cause of u..do u know it?!
i care...i really care...when u saying luv me...damn sweet..but so wat!!
u saying others gal too...this is true luv of mii?
I'M A SUPER SILLY!!!!!!!
wat i feeling when u always like this...!had u respect me?
I HATE U...must leave u now...be strong.....don't be silly again...
n u gave me all memory...I'ii put in my heart till forever..




.


LUV U...GOODBYE..

没有评论:

发表评论

BB Yii

BB Yii

Jia~~u r important to mii

Jia~~u r important to mii